Thursday, April 17, 2008

Building update

We had a painting party last night with two of our cell groups. I think we experienced an extreme makeover moment. I've always wondered if those guys really build a house in 7 days. By the way, I've talked to people that know people who have been a part of the extreme makeover experience...and they say it is true...7 days. Anyway, we had a small example last night of how they do it. We had a paint sprayer, several rollers & plenty of help. We painted a large hallway with 10 foot ceilings, the firewall in the back of the auditorium & the stage in 1 hour. I'm not lying...1 hour we had it all knocked out...it was awesome. The church is really coming together now. Once we get all the painting done we can start on the flooring. It should go quick now. As announced this past Sunday, we will be at Lake Frierson this weekend for a service and Family Day. Next weekend, nothing for sure just yet, but we will have a plan in place to announce this Sunday at Frierson. I wanted to post some pictures but I left my camera at home and if I use my cameraphone...well it wouldn't really help much. See ya!

No comments: