Friday, April 3, 2009

Coming Clean

The post on April 1st was actually not true. I did play ball the night before but received no injury. I found a picture of a pair of knees that looked similar to mine (mine really look better) and came up with the idea to celebrate April Fool's Day on my blog. Well, I meant to 'come clean' yesterday but I forgot and after receiving a phone call last night from my Dad asking..."how bad did you mess up your knee?"...I decided I'd better tell the truth. Let me say, however, thank you for all the cards, phone messages, flowers, food & just genuine concern over the past couple of days...it really meant alot to know everyone cares...later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On the added hand, in case a woman is accustomed a replica handbags
which is not all-around enough. You should get a day replica handbags
that you can use for traveling to do your circadian errands. You should accept a black replica bags
for appropriate occasions, fun designer replica handbags
for traveling out to lunches.