Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holy Cow...I'm blogging again!

It's been two months since my last post. Man, that's pretty bad. 2 options...#1 can this blog. #2 breathe some life into this dead blog. I've decided to go with option 2. Summer is winding down and school will be starting next week so, I'm gonna try to rebirth this blog. Wish me luck. Allow me to catch you up to date a little on the Archer clan. We've had a great summer. As far as vacation stuff...we spent a week in Orange Beach with some friends of ours back in June. That was an awesome time. We went to Branson/Eureka Springs last week for 3 nights. Micah turned 13 so we called it the Back to School Bash/Micah's 13th Bday party. It was a short trip, but fun. Basically, we just spent 2 days at Silver Dollar City and tried to ride the big rides as much as possible. Seriously, from one roller coaster to the next. One night we drove over to Eureka and watched the Passion Play. They've changed it a little since last time I went, but it's still good. Other than that, we've just pretty much hung out all summer. Micah played in several team camps during the early part of summer so, that kept us busy. Maddie went to volleyball camp. The girls like to sleep in, I mean really sleep in...11:00...noonish. I remember wayyyy back in the day when I could do that...now I can't...that's a sign of getting old. However, it's over for them since Marinda went back to school this week. Teachers have to go a week early. That's about it...feels good to get back in the blogging groove...see ya in a couple month...ha!

1 comment:

Misty said...

yeah. i think the blogging itch has gone for a lot of us.