Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Back!

I would love to type a ton of excuses for not blogging but I just can't find the courage to do that. I just got out of the blogging groove during the holidays. What can I say? Anyway, I'm back and I'll try my best to get some consistency going on my blog. I know that several thousand people depend on this site for encouragement & wisdom. As many of you know, Crossroads will be changing facilities in the very near future. We found a building in the center of Jonesboro and we are currently in the beginning stage of rennovating it for Sunday service. I'm actually moving into my office this Friday...I type that with my fingers crossed...how do I do that? Talent, my friend...talent. We will be doubling the size of our auditorium, the location rocks & it's cheaper. We're pumped! If I can remember to take a camera I'll throw some pictures of the building on the blog. That's it for now...have a nice day!

No comments: