Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Micah's Braces











Yesterday my oldest daughter Micah got braces. Marinda was at school so I took Micah to get her braces...meaning I got about 5 text messages within a 30 minute time span..."are you there?"..."have they started?"..."what are they doing?"...stuff like that. I took a few pictures, which I won't post on here to avoid embarrassing a 12 yr. old. I have to give props to Burris...they said about an hour and it was about an hour. The only sad thing was they told me I could bring her in for her appointment and while they were putting on her braces I could relax in the massage chair. Well, someone else was already in it so...what do you do? After they finally got out of it, I was busy filling out some paperwork. Didn't get the massage but Micah got the braces and they look pretty cute on her. Plus, she's been pumped about getting them since all of her friends have them. I don't think it's gonna go so smooth with Maddie in a couple years...she's already dreading it. I may let Mom take Maddie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mike!

Hope you don’t mind my comment, I couldn’t find an email to reach you!

I’m currently working with the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and saw your post about Micah getting braces (so glad she’s excited!) and just wanted to make sure you knew of the AAO’s web site, http://braces.org. The site offers a lot of great facts and info on orthodontists, braces, and many braces friendly recipes which might help with Micah’s sore smile!

The AAO is also looking for healthy, beautiful smiles for their site – if you’re interested, hang on to those before photos & send them in along with a snapshot of the healthy, beautiful result!

Also, feel free to send me an email if you have any questions about braces!

Keep Smiling,
Rachel Wishart
American Pop
rachel@americanpopinc.com

Unknown said...

Their aegis action aswell embodies the ability of replica handbags
. You can accept and aces your a lot of adorable ones here, either our designer replica handbags
. The designer handbags
in fact cannot be differentiated. designer bags
are accessible at costs acceptable to the abridgement chic customers.