Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Answered prayers & The Wolf

We met at the church last night for G.R.O.W. What is Grow? It's a ministry led by Pastor James, where we meet at the church on the last Tuesday night of each month to pray. It lasts from 7:00 to 8:00. James will walk thru the list to see what's been answered and what we need to add and then we pray. That's it. One cool ministry. So, here's the reason I bring it up. On the list last night it said 45 answered prayers! I'm not sure how long GROW has been going on but 45 answered prayers is a big deal. That tells me we are not the only ones showing up. God is there with us! Set your VCR or DVR or whatever you have so you don't miss American Idol and give up 1 hour a month for this ministry. You won't regret it.
I forgot to give out some vital information this past weekend. I told you I would keep you informed and I didn't. God please forgive me. I will be on 95.9 The Wolf Thursday afternoon at 4:00. I get to push the buttons, pick the songs & talk for 30 minutes. Probably 29 minutes of music with a 60 second interview with M. Archer, but hey it will be fun. I've always thought being a DJ would be cool. I'll let you know Sunday how it went.