Friday, March 16, 2007

Sleepy

I'm a tired puppy. We got in from the Unleash Conference last night around 2:00 & I got back up at 6:00. The conference was pretty awesome! The Pastor (Perry Noble) at NewSpring will say whatever is on his mind...no holding back. I think they had around 900 people attend the conference. We were pretty ticked off since we didn't get the prize for longest drive. Some guy from Kansas took that award. What did we learn from the conference? Good question...I'm glad I asked. We learned that God is a Big God and He can do amazing things in the life of His people when they are obedient to Him. The lives that have been changed through this church in the past 8 yrs is amazing. The cool thing is we serve that same God. I'm really excited about the direction God is taking us at Crossroads. For the next 3 weeks we are going to be in the "Fact or Fiction" series. We'll have a lot of vision in this series. We are going to talk about some things that we believe to be true...but are they? We are not making stuff up in this series, we're following the Bible, but does the Bible agree with our beliefs? We'll soon find out. See ya!