Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Location

Hey, thanks for checking out my new blog location. I've been blogging on our church page for some time now but decided to move to a new location since I wasn't real happy with the options (or lack of) that the site had to offer for blogging. The webpage is great but the blogging is limited so I thought this would be better. Be sure and spread the word since thousands of people depend on my blog for daily encouragement and inspiration. Hope you guys are having a good Tuesday thus far. I'll be leaving for South Carolina tomorrow to visit NewSpring Church. God's doing a lot of cool stuff there. I know it will be worth the 10 hour drive. I had a friend call me yesterday to tell me he set his clock 1 hour back instead of forward. Therefore, he woke up 2 hours late. I've never heard of that before. He'll remain anonymous. Don't forget to bring somebody this weekend as we kick off our new series, "Fact or Fiction." Also, we have 4 people to baptize so get to church early and sit in the splash zone. Peace!