Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm back!



I haven't been able to blog in a couple weeks since the family & I went on vacation. I thought I would have internet in Orlando but it didn't work out so...sorry! Anyway, we had a great time getting away. We spent the first part of our vacation in Fort Walton with some close friends of ours, the Hillis family. We all stayed in the same place and we actually still talk to each other. It was a blast just hanging out on the beach and playing with the kids. We went from there to Orlando where we met up with some other close friends of ours from Ft. Lauderdale. We went to Disney 4 days, hit the Outlet Malls & chilled in the pool. Much fun was had in Orlando last week...we didn't want to leave but on the drive home I was ready to hit County Road 703. We actually made a pit stop in Canton Georgia to visit a church I had heard about. It's called "Ridgestone" and they meet in a Theater...it was pretty cool. There's really too much to share so I'll spare you all the details for now but I have attached some pictures from Ft. Walton & Orlando.