Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend

A little bit of off the wall stuff here. This is the last night of VBS. It's been fun but I'm glad it's coming to an end. Check out www.pandora.com You can type in any song or band and it will create a listening station for you with music that fits the style of your choice. It's the coolest thing in the world. You can listen to any type of music you're in the mood for.
Ok, so I'm ready for this weekend. We are in the "Is He in You" series and it's week two. James hit a homerun last Sunday to set the stage for this series. This Sunday I'll be sharing one of my favorite stories from the Bible and it's not Esther or Joseph. Perseverance is the key word for the weekend. We have like 3 videos to show this weekend...I love videos and slideshows. This weekends going to be good. Also, Sunday afternoon at 3:00 we are going to beat the crud out of the Joes in the shootout. I worked out today and shot around before I left...I've still got the touch and Tommy & Chris will be bringing their "A" game so look out Joes. The summer has been awesome so far. We haven't been under 100 yet so let's keep it going...actually let's not settle for maintaining but let's move forward. We can grow through the summer...just keep inviting your friends and show up yourself. See ya at VBS...if not see ya Sunday!