Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Latest

It looks like the building is not gonna happen. I talked to Jon at Fletcher Dodge yesterday and he said his bosses are not wanting to do anything right now with the building. They have other construction projects going on and that's taking priority over the building in Jonesboro. Also, they've added more vehicles to their lot so the parking issue is a problem. They are not sure if they could allot enough room for us to park. Anyway, he said he would call me back today and give me the final word...which according to his gut feeling is a "sorry, maybe later." I'm not getting a phone call...he's never called me before so I don't know why he would now. It would take a move of God for me to receive a call from him. Also, if he did call, it would be another miracle for him to say, "they said go for it." So, there you go. Apparently, God wants us where we are for now or he has something better for us. Right now, you're probably feeling a little sad and disappointed (like I am) but hang in there...what seems to be a loss is actually God setting us up for something bigger and better...I can't see it right now, but I've been around God long enough to know that He operates a little differently than we do. My biggest dreams always come up short from His plan. Have a great time at group tonight!