Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NBA Playoffs

I’ve been a basketball guru all my life. I could get drunk on basketball, so I really have to watch myself. My 1st favorite NBA player was this guy…after him I went with this guy (the greatest to ever lace up the shoes and my all-time favorite) and more recently I love to watch this guy. I’m not a huge Celtic fan, but since my 1st favorite player was the greatest Celtic ever…last night was a little sweet. It brought back a few memories of the Birdman…let me wipe a tear…sorry got a little emotional. Also, I like to root for this team since they are the closest to me…but I don’t have anything to say about them right now.

2 comments:

James Hewitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

you had a tear in your eye because you realized you were cheering for the wrong team.... and there's nothing to say about the grizzlies because we took their fire power!!!