Friday, May 23, 2008

I have a major gas problem!

I had to swing by SuperD today and fill up the car. $51.37 to fill up a little Mazda 626...what??? This is getting a little bit crazy. And I love what's printed on the bottom of the receipt..."have a nice day!" Yeah...whatever SuperD Dude.

I leave you with some humor for your holiday weekend:

"There was a sign at the station near by my house that said, 'We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, and American Express.' After I filled up they took my Visa, Master Card, my Discover Card, and my American Express."

"Gas is so expensive SUV now stands for sport utility victim."

"As you know, the government takes 40 percent of what you make. The other 60 percent, of course, taken by the gas stations."

"The price of gas in California is going crazy. In fact, today I did something smart. I bought a gallon as an investment."

"How many went to the beach this weekend? How many went to the mountains? How many just piled in the family car, sat in the driveway, and pretended you could actually afford gas to go somewhere?"

No comments: