Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Beloved

Today, I'm going to write the mushiest blog I've ever written in my blogging career so if you don't like mush...hit the back button. Marinda, my wife, had a birthday on Monday and I'm reminded of our years together. We 1st met when she was the tender age of 16. I was sitting in a restaurant where she was a waitress and one glimpse was all it took. I looked at my friend (who would get me dates) and said, "get me a date with her." Her response, "she's too young." I said "No, that's the girl I want a date with." I can honestly say after 18 yrs. of being with this woman I don't feel the same anymore. The love I have now is stronger than ever...had you worried for a minute huh? I thank God that He has given me the opportunity to do life with great people, but when I think about my wife, I realize He gave me someone who is extra special. I'm excited about spending the rest of my life on this planet with her. Ok, now you can stop crying because the mush has come to an end. Have a great day!