Monday, September 10, 2007

Funeral

Hey gang, I'm in Corning with Marinda's family. Her great Aunt Hilda passed away early Sunday morning so we have the funeral tomorrow morning at 10:00 and I'll be in charge of the service. I met with the funeral director today and he wanted to know if I wanted Pastor or Reverend in front of my name. I said go with Pastor...some people at my church call me Reverend to make fun of me and it makes me seem older. When I get 50 I'll go with Reverend. He said guys have actually been pretty upset with him in the past because they labeled them with the wrong title. That's pretty crazy stuff. I'm glad we're not into titles. Pray that we hear something from Fletcher this week. As soon as I get the word I'll post it on here so you guys can get the latest info. It's midnight...I'm going to bed. Have a great Tuesday!