Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good news!

Ok, so my brother Tommy & wife Misty had their 3rd baby last night. They didn't actually have all 3 of them last night, just the one, but he was their 3rd overall. It was a boy, as predicted by the UltraSound, and his name is Trey "something" Archer. I'm not sure what his middle name is???...it needs to be Michael. Anyway, the whole family was pretty pumped up last night. I took a couple pictures and they looked pretty good on the phone but they looked a little lame when I dropped them on my computer so I'm not posting them. I'll try and post a picture soon. We went straight from the hospital to Micah's Bball practice and finally home. More good news awaited us at home. My boy Helio won Dancing with the Stars...you can read about it here. Yeah, we watch Dancing with the Stars pretty religiously and you know you watch it so be quiet. Have a good day!

No comments: