Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trey


I promised you a picture and here it is. Also, I found out his middle name...Trey Thomas Archer. Tommy, Misty & the kids returned home from the hospital today. They are now a family of five. Two boys & 1 girl. I was thinking Trey probably should’ve been named after me, but when you think about it he really is. When it comes to basketball I can shoot the three about as good as anyone. So, it’s sort of like his name represents a part of me. If I can just get him to wear this he'll be good to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hogan
are the highest expression of a new luxury lifestyle. hogan donna
is meant for someone who cherishes the type of luxury associated with product excellence. This is durability, second is the Hogan scarpe uomo
size of wardrobe. You can cast on a V-cut black leotard, black tiny-skirt, black stockings and Hogan uomo
.









Apparently Hogan
had extra spikes put in his Hogan scarpe donna
for extra grip. Although the significance of women hogan donna
so positive, medical studies have proven that the earlier age of beginning to wear Hogan uomo
.