Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Crossroads' Gear

We have new Crossroads' Gear hot off the press for sale. Hoodies in chocolate, red, pink & grey. 3/4 sleeve shirts also available. Hoodies $20.00 each and 3/4 shirts $10.00 each. Don't call me and tell me to hold some for you...I won't do it. This is not 1st come 1st serve...it's 1st pay 1st serve. No charging, no "I'll pay you the rest later." When all that's available sells out, we may order more. Gear goes on sale this weekend but if you want to stop in and buy some this week...that's your choice. I'm here all week but you may need to call 1st to make sure myself or James will be around during the time you choose because I tend to study at Barnes/Noble and make frequent unscheduled visits to my second home at Wal-Mart.






7 comments:

H.T. said...

Somebody needs to call Eastbay and tell them our church has 2 models for their Fall catalog. Like the new stuff!

Misty said...

Awesome! We're movin on up.

Lesley said...

I'm excited about the hoodies!

Michele said...

Gangster Mike and GQ James You two are a riot! Love the hoodies!

James Hewitt said...

that is some good looking gear, but don't expect it to look as good on you.

Anonymous said...

So is this a preview of the new "Pastor's of Crossroads Calendar"?

Mike Archer said...

Just be thankful it's not the Summer Calendar!